WELCOME TO THE 2022-23 CAMPING SEASON FROM YOUR Board of Directors
READ ME PLEASE
“We Can’t Help Everyone, but Everyone Can Help Someone.”
President (Dale Cannon): Welcome back members!
Vice President (Laurie Miller): We have several matters to bring to the membership at the meeting April 10th. Please attend.
Secretary (Laura Snyder): Life is Short. Do Stuff that Matters
Treasurer (Joanne Mociolek): Please remember that your prompt payment on dues, electric bills, etc. are what keeps our park operating.
Activities/Special Projects (Cheryl Farrell): We are currently planning the activities and events for the 2022 season.
Building Trustee (Frank Rininger):
Grounds (Dave Biener):
Security (Quentin Childers): All golf carts need lot numbers, lights, and inspection sticker. Please obey (and have your guest obey) the 5mph speed limit in the park.
Water/Sewer Trustee (Jim Marshall): The FWA is complete!
DUE DATE OF YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Dues and assessments are to be paid in full no later than May 1st and since it falls on a Sunday this year, we will be open 10am to 3pm. No payments will be accepted after office hours. There is no grace period! You are considered late after 3:00pm on May 1, 2022, and a 15% late fee will be added. Gate Cards will be de-activated for any member whose account is not paid in full by May 1st.
Please keep reading…more important info!!
BREAKING DOWN YOUR 2022 ANNUAL INVOICE:
· Rover Dues - $600.00 + 5.00 per night for electric usage
· Non-sewered lot Dues - $800.00 + 15.00-meter reading fee (per electric meter)
· Sewered lot Dues - $1,400.00 + $15.00. Annual meter reading fee (per electric meter)
For any questions regarding your bill, call 330-268-9694…leave your name and phone number and Brenda will return your
call. All other questions should be directed to a board member, or you can call 330-358-7418 (park office) and leave a message.
· 2022 Membership Meeting Dates: April 10th, July 10th, and October 9th at 10:00am.
· ******We will resume normal (Sat/Sun) office hours beginning Saturday, April 2nd (10am – 2pm)********
· The Leisure Lake web site www.leisurelakepark.com and Facebook page, Leisure Lake Membership Association (THE OFFICIAL FB PAGE) are a great source of information.
· You must be in the park when your guests are in the park.
· Paris Township Zoning Board: All members are required to sign in and out every visit or weekly. Also, we must obey the conditional zoning rule; the park is a campground and is not to be used as a permanent residence.
· PLEASE KEEP YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UP TO DATE (ADDRESS/PHONE #/EMERGANCY CONTACT). This is for your benefit. If there is any emergency with your camper, we need to be able to contact you.
· Temporary gate codes (family reunions, birthday parties, etc.) can be requested through the office or call 330-268-9694…leave your name and phone number and Brenda will return your call. Please include date needed and at least 1 weeks’ notice.
We would like to gather email information to create a database and start sending email blasts to members to keep them up to date on current events, electric billing reminder on due date, issues in the park, etc.….
Volunteering is a way of giving back to your park while developing important social skills, meeting new people, and gaining valuable work experience all at the same time. Your Officers and Trustees work tirelessly to keep the park functioning and meet member’s needs. Please come to the office (during office hours) to schedule any non-emergency requests. There are forms available and your request will be forwarded to the proper trustee. If an emergency occurs, the Officer on Duty and/or any board member will gladly offer their assistance.
Please remember that the DUMPSTERS are for TRASH only, no furniture, building materials or oversized items permitted!
Per the Health Department – NO PALLETS are allowed in the park and only SEASONED wood should be burned!!
E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR BOARD MEMBERS: