READ ME PLEASE
“Those who can do, do. Those who can do more, VOLUNTEER.”
President (Dale Cannon): Welcome back members!
Vice President (Margaret Paden): We are re-establishing work weekend and plan to have it the 1st Saturday of each month, beginning April 2021. We will give each member that participates a ticket and at the end of the day we will draw a ticket and that member wins a prize!
Secretary (Laura Snyder): Pet registration forms. Please get these turned in ASAP. We have members who have pets not registered. This is a Portage County Health Dept requirement. Please keep your dog on a leash and clean up after them.
Treasurer (Joanne Mociolek): Please remember that your prompt payment on dues, electric bills, etc. are what keeps our park operating.
Activities/Special Projects (Cheryl Farrell): We are currently planning the activities and events for the 2021 season.
Building Trustee (Joe Mociolek): Looking for volunteers to finish the sales bldg., install bathroom partitions in the Clubhouse restrooms, raising the roof and repairing bathrooms in the lake building and any help on work weekends through the 2021 camping season.
Grounds (Steve Phillips): Picking up sticks and trash is a huge help when we start mowing for the season. Your help is appreciated.
Security (Quentin Childers): All golf carts need lot numbers, lights, and inspection sticker. Please obey (and have your guest obey) the 5mph speed limit in the park.
Water/Sewer Trustee (Jim Marshall): We are moving forward with the FWA (new water system) and I’m always in need of a volunteer or two or three to help in the sewer plant. Those darn weeds don’t stop growing……Thank you!
DUE DATE OF YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Dues and assessments are to be paid in full no later than May 1st and since it falls on a Saturday this year, we will be open 10am to 3pm. No payments will be accepted after office hours. There is no grace period. You are considered late after 3:00pm on May 1, 2021 and a 10% late fee will be added. Gate Cards will be de-activated for any member whose account is not paid in full by May 1st.
Please keep reading…more important info!!
BREAKING DOWN YOUR 2021 ANNUAL INVOICE:
· Rover Dues - $600.00 + 5.00 per night for electric usage
· Non-sewered lot Dues - $800.00 + 15.00-meter reading fee (per electric meter)
· Sewered lot Dues - $1,400.00 + $15.00. Annual meter reading fee (per electric meter)
For any questions regarding your bill, call 330-268-9694…leave your name and phone number and Brenda will return your
call. All other questions should be directed to a board member or you can call 330-358-7418 and leave a message.
· 2021 Membership Meeting Dates: April 11th, July 11th, and October 10th at 10:00am.
· We will resume normal office hours beginning Saturday, April 3rd (10am – 2pm) but will be closed Sunday April 4th in observance of Easter.
· The Leisure Lake web site (www.leisurelakepark.com) and Facebook page, Leisure Lake Park, THE OFFICIAL FB PAGE are a great source of information.
· You must be in the park when your guests are in the park.
· Paris Township Zoning Board: All members are required to sign in and out every visit or weekly. Also, we must obey the conditional zoning rule; the park is a campground and is not to be used as a permanent residence.
· PLEASE KEEP YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UP TO DATE (ADDRESS/PHONE #). This is for your benefit. If there is any emergency with your camper, we need to be able to contact you.
· Temporary gate codes (family reunion, etc.) can be requested through the office. MUSTsupply date needed & at least 1 wk.’s notice.
· Coming new this year, we will have a secured, locked, storage lot for our members that we strongly encourage they use for their trailers, pop ups, vehicles etc. The price for this is $100 per year per item – YEARLY – what a DEAL!!
Volunteering is a way of giving back to your park while developing important social skills, meeting new people, and gaining valuable work experience all at the same time. Your Officers and Trustees work tirelessly to keep the park functioning and meet member’s needs. Please come to the office (during office hours) to schedule any non-emergency requests. There are forms available and your request will be forwarded to the proper trustee. If an emergency occurs, the Officer on Duty and/or any board member will gladly offer their assistance.
Please remember that the DUMPSTERS are for TRASH only, no furniture, building materials or oversized items permitted!
Per the Health Department – NO PALLETS are allowed in the park and only SEASONED wood should be burned!!
E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR BOARD MEMBERS: