Leisure Lake Park is committed to providing a safe camping
environment for you and your family. Take a moment to review a
few of our camping safety tips and tricks.
To help keep your camping season safe and enjoyable for everyone,
we would like to remind you that:
a) the speed limit for all vehicles
(including golf carts) is still 5 MPH
b) aggressive dogs (no matter what breed)
are NOT permitted in the park.
- Safety Tip 1 Check the contour of the land and look for
potential trouble due to rain.
- Safety Tip 2 Check for potential hazards at the campsite such
as: poison ivy, bees, ants, sharp objects and other dangerous
- Safety Tip 3 When ever a fire is lit at the campsite be sure
that someone is assigned to watch it at all times.
- Camping Trick 1 When using a awning be sure to tilt it so rain
can run off.
- Camping Trick 2 Tie down the ends of the awning so the
wind can't cause damage.
- Camping Trick 3 Keep a weather radio at hand in case of bad