- Hi Zac, we are sorry to hear that you will be leaving LLP, there are several
options as well as some specific requirements that you need to follow when
selling your deeded interest and if you email me at
have an officer contact you to assist. There is information at: http://www.leisurelakepark
.com/Constitution.htm specifically section Article II Membership
Definition and section Article III New Membership Requirements. President Kent Tompkins
- I am interested in purchasing a camper and lot if anyone or anyone you know
has one for sale please contact me
leave me a message on facebook.
provides a for sale page on its website //www.leisurelakepark.com and
a quick check shows one listed. We encourage all members to list these items
here as well. Kent
if any more is being done about the offer from Jim Sanders (SANDERS EXCAVATING)
to work on our "BAD" lake. should grab that up in a heart-beat...
- The desire to have the lake back is in the mix with correcting flooding,
finishing comfort stations, and electrical upgrades. The LLMA BOD discusses
these issues with regularity and is moving forward as quickly as time and funds
- Wow what street is that on? Thanks guys for all the hard work you do to make
our summers at LL a little bit better.
are being made from Shasta Lane to East Wilderness Lane this is an emergency
repair . East Wilderness Lane has no power or 1/2 power. Help Electric is
running 600 feet of new line with extra pipe for future upgrade, Jim C LLMA VP
- I would like to know who is paying for Ohio Edison coming out Saturday to fix
the electric? Thank you
- The contractor is the one who will be paying for the service call, thanks for
caring - Kent Tompkins - President
- Why didn't the park make any money on all of the trailers that just got hauled
out of here and sold for scrap????
- There are many details to this process including legal and privacy issues that
have been discussed in detail at the board meetings, it is not appropriate to
discuss this for legal and privacy laws on this public format - Thank you for
your interest - Kent Tompkins - President
- Can anyone tell me if the pool pavilion is rented for the 7th of August?
- The best time to find this out is during the weekend office hours Saturday and
Sunday, 10:00am till 2:00pm, this is were the reservation books are kept.
- Please inform your guests that they will be required to register at the gate.
Kent Tompkins - President
you be charging guests a fee?
- Only if you are renting a lot, guests staying with members will not be charged
- Kent - President
- Has any word came in about abandoned lots? When can action be taking to move
them? or sale?
Kent Tompkins - This involves legalities that are in process with no time table
as of this time do to current work load on the volunteers working on this as
well as the costs to the membership. Any information that you or any other
member has on the "missing" members would be helpful.
- Can A guest of mine rent one of the cabins?
- The procedure for this is in 4 steps 1. all rentals must be made by a member
in good standing
2. The member must be in L L while the guest are in the park 3.
read and complete the rental agreement
4. make a deposit at the office.
- Will I be charged to use the pavilion?
- Any function which includes 15
NON-members at the function will cost $100.00 to rent.
- When will the camp ground be open?
camp ground is open for camping all year, so whenever you are up to the
challenge! I used to tent camp in the winter, brrrr.........Kent
- How can get new gravel on my street to fill in the holes?
- Kent Tompkins - President - Over the past years, gravel was replaced only when
it was an emergency, and the funds were available. The current board has put
gravel replacement into the operation budget as well as the capital improvement
This needs approval by the membership at the April meeting. Eventually, it will
all be operations, but this will take a few years. Our road trustee will be
making an inspection and recommendation as to where the gravel is needed; any
member can participate in this process by filling out a capital improvement